Please join us or renew your membership here.
The mission of the RPRA is to promote a vision of the Village of Rockcliffe Park as a vibrant heritage-designated community. Some of the things we do for you:
- Represent residents’ interests to the City.
- Work to preserve Rockcliffe Park’s village character as a Heritage Conservation District.
- Publish and distribute The Rockcliffe News six times yearly.
- Notify members by email of community issues and events.
- Organize the Speakers Program, All Candidates Meetings, Christmas Tree Lighting and Carol Sing, Children’s Christmas Party and other community events.
- Maintain common areas including the Jubilee Garden, Village Green and Soccer Field.
- Protect the local environment: water monitoring for the Pond, control of invasive species, tree monitoring and liaison with the City’s Forestry Services.
- Support the Rockcliffe Park branch of the Ottawa Public Library through the annual Spring Book Sale.
- Help keep residents safe: Neighbourhood Watch and liaison with Community Police.
For further information, please contact us.